AZScan for Unix is part of a PC based
tool which will examine Unix based computer systems from a wide variety
of manufacturers and produces reports on the security of your systems.
- Lets you review Unix systems easily.
- No software to load onto the host system.
- Simply copy four files to your PC
- Performs over 65+ tests and new tests added all the time
- Includes password guessing utility
- Over 100+ varieties of Unix - Sun,
HP, ICL, DEC - Solaris, Linux, AIX, SunOS, HPUX..
AZScan is non-intrusive and does not run on the system being reviewed
- you provide copies of some key files and AZScan does the rest. It
is even possible to have these files delivered to you every day and
scan them for changes. Similarly, the systems could be located anywhere
in the world. The software is fast, cheap and simple to use but produces
reports in minutes. Included with the AZScan software is a tool to guess
passwords which is often very successful.